Invitation To Participate
Each Alignment Bay County Alignment Team is charged with developing a Tactical Plan that engages a wide range of community organizations in an effort to improve outcomes for Bay County's children and youth. Once the Tactical Plan is developed, the Alignment Team then issues an Invitation to ParticipateTM or ITPTM, which describes resources that are needed from the community. Community organizations are asked to respond to the ITP if they would like to be part of the collaboration. ITP responses are reviewed by teams monthly.
Organizations who submit a proposal in response to an ITP must agree to the following statements of intent and conditions:
- This will be a collaborative effort. To achieve the goals of ABC, organizations will need to work together to provide services.
- While there are currently no financial resources to support the effort in the short-term, ABC intends to seek significant resources to support successful models for collaboration and delivery.
- Your organization may need to redirect resources, personnel and otherwise, to participate in the initiative.
- Alignment Bay County is a volunteer organization. Our resources will be used where feasible to support your efforts.
- When delivering services in the schools, your organization must comply with Bay District Schools policies.
- Your organization may be asked to provide process and output information (i.e. services actually provided, number of students served, student demographics, sites, etc.).
If you don't see an ITP that fits your organization's mission, please check back often.
Invitation To ParticipateTM and ITPTM All rights reserved.